Price is flat rate for 1 vehicle
Nope (2022) – Friday, August 19th @ 9:15pm ($30/vehicle flat rate)$30.00 Add to cart
Nope (2022) – Saturday, August 20th @ 9:15pm ($30/vehicle flat rate)$30.00 Add to cart
Nope (2022) – Sunday, August 21st @ 9:15pm ($30/vehicle flat rate)$30.00 Add to cart
Bullet Train (2022) – Friday, August 26th @ 9:15pm ($30/vehicle flat rate)$30.00 Add to cart
Bullet Train (2022) – Sunday, August 28th @ 9:15pm ($30/vehicle flat rate)$30.00 Add to cart
Bullet Train (2022) – Saturday, August 27th @ 9:15pm ($30/vehicle flat rate)$30.00 Add to cart
FAQ’s and General Drive-In Etiquette:
- Movies are limited to 50 vehicles – Price listed is per vehicle
- Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the gate. The gate will open 30 minutes before showtime!
- You will hear the movie through your FM radio. We do not rent out radio’s for movie audio
- Please print a copy of your confirmation email, or be able to show your confirmation on your phone – THIS IS YOUR TICKET IN! Tickets must be able to be produced upon request.
- Please park your vehicle so the orange pylon is centered in the middle of your hood. Lawn chairs are permitted in front of your vehicle, not beside. Sitting on top of your vehicle is not permitted.
- You may park backwards and sit in the back of your vehicle, but your hatch must be tied level with the height of your roof so you don’t block the people behind you.
- All passengers must be in the vehicle at the time of entry and there must be enough seatbelts for all passengers.
- LEAVE NO TRACE! We have garbage cans available! Let’s keep the park clean!
- Large RV’s, campers, motorhomes, semi’s and busses are not permitted.
- Excessively over lifted or overheight vehicles will be directed to the last row. We reserve the right to assign parking spots if required.
- This is a “Drive-In” event only, no bikes or walk-ins allowed.
- All spots are first come, first served; please follow the direction of the gate attendants.
- Capacity limits are in place at the concession and washrooms, please adhere to those limits and line up 2 metres apart outside.
- On-site concession: we accept credit/debit/cash
- Refunds will only be given if WE cancel the movie or in extenuating circumstances, not including weather. The movie will run rain or shine.
- Causing a disturbance or failure to obey the rules and regulations of this event will result in removal from the premises, no refunds will be given.